Saturday 5 September 2015

My Media Summer

In my Summer holidays, i have listened to some music, watched some tv shows, read some news, gone on the internet and watched some movies.                                           

One of the shows that I mostly watched during the summer holidays was a show called "Full Metal Alchemist", which was a animated series about two boys named "Alphonse and Edward Elrick" that lost their body parts trying to get their mother back from the dead using human transmutation. However, without knowing the consequences Edward lost his right arm and leg and Alphonse lost his whole body so his soul was placed inside a suit of armor. Edward was given an arm and leg made of steel and the two brothers were on a quest to get their original bodies back. However there were some problems they had encountered and there were these creatures called "homunculi" which were creatures created with philosopher stones that look like humans but have powers and they were told to catch Alphonse and Edward so they can learn how to use human transmutation and sacrifice humans so they can gain immortality. When I finished this series, overall it was very enjoyable and it was full of action and suspense which made it fun to watch.

                                                     
                                          
                                                      
Another television show that I watched in the summer holidays was a comedy show called "Impractical Jokers" on "Comedy Central". This is a show about four friends doing harmless pranks on people and seeing the reactions they get. Every time I watched this show it got me laughing and there was not one episode that i did not find enjoyable. I found it enjoyable because the jokers each had to do a prank on someone and the ones that failed were put on the loser bored and the one that had the most losses had to do a public punishment that the other three jokers have organised, so when you watch the show, it makes you wonder who will be the loser - and this keeps you watching, Overall it was a show that I would recommend others to watch.

                                   
                                       
                                                       
When I had some spare time in the summer holidays I went on some websites on the internet. One of the websites that I mostly went on was a website called "DeviantArt" which is a social media website where artists post there art online and get feedback from others online, chat to people, search some art up and add it to a collection called "favorites". I mostly spent my time on this website because I enjoyed talking to people online and I like finding art to add to my collection. It is a perfect website for those who enjoy art and drawing which is why i mostly went on it. 


                                                                                                                    

When i spent my time on the internet in the summer holidays I came across some news articles, which talked about the death of the WWE wrestlers "Rowdy Roddy Piper" and "Dusty Rhodes". These were two " hall of famers" in WWE that have helped the business throughout the years that have both passed away in June and July.

 

One of the first things I did in the summer was listen to music and one of the artists I mostly listened to was a heavy metal band called Slipknot. One of the main reasons why I like this band is that I like listening to the voices and instrumental in the songs. I like them because they're different from other bands as they wear masks and I enjoy how they go wild live on stage which is also one of the main reasons why I enjoy seeing them live.


The last thing I did in the summer holidays was watch a movie on DVD called "Big Hero 6". This is a movie about a boy named "Hiro" that lives with his brother named "Tadashi" that has made a robot called "Baymax"who was made to help heal people. But his brother ended up dieing in an explosion and there is a villain that wears a mask called "Yokai" who is trying to destroy the city so "Hiro" made some superhero suits for "Baymax" and his friends so they can defeat "Yokai" and so they can find out who he really is. The reason why I enjoyed this movie is that it had a lot of action,drama and suspense which makes a good movie .

Overall this has been My Media Summer 

No comments:

Post a Comment